Composed by Tulasi das, Hanuman Chalisa is one of the popular hymns dedicated to Lord Hanuman, an ardent devotee of Lord Rama. The Hanuman Chalisa benefits are innumerable.
Reciting Hanuman Chalisa is one of the best ways to get closer to the divine.
The last few stanzas of the Hanuman Chalisa include the phalastuti stanzas, which explain the Hanuman Chalisa benefits that are obtained by its reciting.
There are no restrictions on reciting the Hanuman Chalisa. Anyone can chant it at any time, but it’s good you maintain the sanctity of your devotion. So, it is recommended to take a bath or to wash your hands, legs, and face before you start reciting Hanuman Chalisa
Also, try to sit in a clean and calm place, like your puja room for concentration.
Here are the benefits of reciting this Chalisa
15 Hanuman Chalisa Benefits
- Although Hanuman Chalisa benefits are innumerable, The main benefit of reading Hanuman Chalisa is to make the devotee get much closer to the divine power of Lord Hanuma and to experience the ultimate bliss.
- In the phalastuti part of Hanuman Chalisa, it is clearly mentioned that all the difficulties and sorrows of the devotee who chant this hymn will get vanished. They will obtain all sorts of pleasures and comforts.
- Chanting or listening to Hanuman Chalisa acts like a spiritual enlightener, awakening the inner self. It fills your mind and body with immense strength and power.
- Reciting the Hanuman Chalisa 7 times gives you the benefit of inner strength to face any difficult situation in your life and to get succeed
- Many devotees do the 108 times Hanuman Chalisa parayana to get their wishes fulfilled. In the Chalisa also, it is mentioned that reciting the devotee’s works will get accomplished.
- Lord Hanuman is well-known in the Hindu pantheon for warding off evil spirits. It is a common sight to see devotees reciting Hanuman Chalisa to ward off the fear of evil spirits and deeds.
- Meditating on Hanuman Chalisa 7 times, 11, or 108 times gives a positive aura around you and removes negative energy.
- Hanuman Chalisa benefits the devotee even from the planetary effects of Shani. The devotees who worship Hanuman by this hymn will be saved against the bad effects of the Navagrahas or the nine planets.
- Regular parayana of this divine hymn removes all types of physical and mental alignments for the devotees and gives them good health.
- Where ever the blessings of Lord Hanuman are there, all the evil effects of that place will be nullified there. The evils, and bad spirits will leave that place, giving a pious atmosphere.
- In the Chalisa itself, it is mentioned that reciting the Hanuman Chalisa a hundred times with ultimate devotion will have all his bonds broken and will experience the ultimate joy and liberation.
- Hanuman Chalisa, if recited daily, brings a great transformation in you, changes your mental abilities, and improves your thought provoking process.
- Whoever is in fear of journeys, accidents, and other risks can read this hymn and it will give protection in all such difficult situations.
- People who get nightmares, difficulty in sleeping, and unknown fears can get rid of them by reciting this Chalisa and praying Hanuman just before sleep
- Reciting Hanuman Chalisa benefits the devotees by giving them peace of mind and relieving their stress. Even many feel very calm and relaxed after reading this divine hymn of Lord Hanuman.
Hanuman Chalisa Benefits for Marriage
Either for getting marriage sooner or to get the marriage problems resolved, one of the great stotrams to rely on is the Hanuman Chalisa.
Try to understand the meaning of every line in Hanuman Chalisa lyrics and pray to the Lord for his blessing with the great devotion you can offer.
Take a bath, select a calm place in your home, sit there and start meditating on Lord Hanuman. For sure, your prayers will reach the Lord Hanuman and soon you will get your wishes fulfilled.